The Partners Roundtable is a group of expert advisors composed of retailers, manufacturers, consumer representatives and other stakeholders to support digital solutions in the Digi-Label project
The Partners Roundtable serves as an advisory panel the Digi-label project, affording stakeholders from the retail, manufacturing, consumer and other key stakeholder groups an opportunity to participate in and contribute to the work of the Digi-label project. The objectives of the Partners Roundtable are to:
- Provide a platform for capacity building activities;
- Share best practices on digital labelling;
- Accelerate market adoption of digital labelling; and
- Offer recommendations and input on Digi-Label project activities, including the development of “PocketWatt”, our digital solution.
The Partners Roundtable provides expert advice on questions crucial to the success and impact of the project, such as the design of the digital solution, what aspects should be tested and what type of information should be offered to consumers?
Membership is not binding – new members are welcome to join and are free to leave the Roundtable at any point.
The Roundtable will convene periodically, with the first meeting of the Roundtable taking place in person and subsequent meetings via conference call. The Roundtable meetings are facilitated by CLASP, who are coordinating communications and preparing and circulating meeting material and consultative questions.
- 19 September 2017 - (click for the Meeting Minutes and the Meeting Agenda) in person meeting in Brussels, a demonstration of the PocketWatt tool, discussing the outcomes of the pilot projects in Spain and the UK, preparing for the larger five-country roll-out and communications material for retailers. The following presentations were given at the meeting:
- [Next meeting: January 2018 - date to be determined; conference call]
For more information on the Partners Roundtable, please contact us using the contact form.